The 2017 Career Expo & SkillsUSA Championships is the premier event of its kind in the nation. It brings together thousands of leaders in industry and education, and over 7000 Georgia students. The state’s best students compete in an action-packed two days – Thursday & Friday, March 23 & 24, at the Georgia International Convention Center in College Park. Awards Ceremony takes place on Saturday, March 25th.
Join us in making this event possible at one of the following levels.
SkillsUSA Contest Sponsorship – $2,500
- -Sponsor one of the SkillsUSA Contests
- -Company logo on MediaEFG.org with a link to company website
- -Company logo on signage at 2017 Career Expo & SkillsUSA Event
- -10×10 booth at 2017 Career Expo & SkillsUSA Event
- -Opportunity to provide one judge for the SkillsUSA Contests
- -Opportunity to conduct a student session/workshop
- -Opportunity to present medallions at the SkillsUSA Awards Ceremony
Sponsoring Donation – $500
- -10×10 Booth at 2017 Career Expo & SkillsUSA Event
- OR Conduct a student session/presentation
- OR Commercial spot air time at 2017 Career Expo & SkillsUSA Event
- -Company name on MediaEFG.org
- -Company name on signage at 2017 Career Expo & SkillsUSA Event